We offer free UK returns, and our returns policy entitles you to return items 28 days after delivery. This policy is enforced at our warehouse.
Pack your items & dispatch note
Print the label at your local Evri ParcelShop
Return your parcel
Prior to making your return, please make sure that:
Your items have not been worn (with tags still attached) and ideally returned in their original packaging within our 28-day window.
We are unable to accept underwear for hygiene reasons, as well as items that have been altered.Start Your Return
What do I need to do?
1. Pack your items with your completed despatch note
Carefully pack your items inside the original packaging, including the completed despatch note with the appropriate return reason code. If your order does not contain a dispatch note, please print our returns form and include a completed copy inside your parcel.
2. Print out your Evri Label
Click here and enter the following:
- Your order number (as seen on your shipping confirmation email).
- The email address used to make the purchase.
Once you have completed the Evri form, print your label out at your local Evri ParcelShop and securely attach it it the outside of your parcel.Locate your nearest shop
- Neatly fold the garment
- Ensure the garment is clean
- Include tags and original packaging
- Securely seal
3. Return your parcel with Evri
Send your return to our warehouse via one of the following options:
- Drop-off at your local Evri ParcelShop
- Drop-off at your local Evri Locker
- Arrange a collection with Evri
When will I receive my refund?
We will refund your order within 14 days (allowing 7 days for your parcel to arrive at our warehouse) For any additional enquiries, or in the unlikely event you have received an incorrect/faulty item, please contact our customer service team via email at email@example.com, or via live chat (available everyday, 7am - 11pm).